Primary Sources of Help on Pine
A Few Brief Pine Configuration Observations
- Preventing Automatic Moving of Your Mail
- One way is to edit the disable-these-drivers line in your .pinerc to:
- Changing Foreground and Background Colors
- S and K after you start pine, followed by adjusting Normal Color.
- Or to get roughtly white on black, edit your .pinerc to:
- Unix Case: S and P after you start pine, followed by
selecting Standard Unix print command.
- Windows/Putty Case: S and P after you start pine, followed by
selecting Printer: attached to ansi. You'll also need to
adjust the pine settings->terminal Remote-controlled printing entry
to a suitable printer known to your PC.