Printing to the 3rd Floor Copier via the Web
You can upload PDF files to the Department copier via the web from any computer that is connected to the Department wired network.
- Go to http://colorcopy3.math.cornell.edu/wcd/print.xml.
- Follow the instructions in the picture below. This will store your document in a "user box"; you can then go down to the copy room and print it from the copier's control panel.
- On the copier's control panel, touch "User Box," then "000000002 General," then "Open."
- Touch the icon for your file, and touch "Print."
- Change any print options you want to (like number of copies), and press the Start button.